Got a bit more time? They also make for the perfect mini facial.
Pack one when travelling or spend an extra 5 minutes sink-side for perfectly smooth, clear and glowing skin.
- If you’re wearing heavy or waterproof eye makeup, apply a pump of Camellia & Rose Cleanser onto cotton pads and gently place over the eyes.Allow to sit for a few seconds so the oils can begin to break down the makeup, then gently wipe away the residue.
- Take another pump or two of Cleanser and rub between the palms of the hands.Beginning with the cheeks, gently massage in circular motions across each area of the face for a couple of minutes.Massage into the forehead, and gently roll the fingertips between the brows to release tension.
Pay a little extra attention to the creases of the nose and chin, which can be prone to congestion.
- Run your Dual-Effect Cloth under hand-hot water and wring out the excess.Place the soft terry side over the face and allow the gentle steam to melt away the cleanser and impurities for a few seconds.
- For gentle exfoliation, switch to the textured muslin side and lightly buff away any remaining cleanser in circular motions.Don’t forget to gently buff the lips too to leave them soft and smooth!Flip the cloth over and use the soft terry side to remove residue from the delicate eye area and give the face a final wipe.
For extra sensitive skin, stick with the soft terry side.
- Rinse with cool water and pat the skin dry with a soft towel.Follow with a spritz of your favourite BioAffinity Skin Tonic and a few drops of facial oil.Get the most from your mini-facial by applying the oil with our express facial massage tips.