This Paris Fashion Week, Pai Skincare was makeup artist Lisa Butler’s secret to glowing skin.
Packed with the highest quality organic ingredients to calm and protect sensitive skin, Pai is the ideal choice for complexions that have become aggravated by travel or constant makeup removal and reapplication.
You want to feed the skin as much as possible. If you start with healthy skin, it means there’s less you have to put on.” – Lisa Butler, lead makeup artist at Isabel Marant AW17
Each model was given a signature Pai backstage treatment before hair and makeup.
Here’s how to recreate the look at home:
- Carefully remove existing makeup and impurities with the Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser. Massage in an upward motion across the face and neck to lift impurities.
- Spritz the Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Tonic across the face to refresh skin and calm the senses. This cooling tonic rapidly reduces redness and irritation.
- Apply the Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask across the skin. This buttery mask revitalises tired faces to create a dewy finish. After 10 minutes, remove with a muslin cloth for gentle exfoliation.
- To stimulate circulation and reduce puffiness, massage the face with 3-4 drops of the Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil – paying particular attention to the jawline and acupressure points. Our bestselling oil infuses the skin with Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 to deeply condition and create a “lit from within” glow.
- Follow with a pump of moisturiser for added hydration. Use the Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream for redness-prone skin or the Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream for combination skin to create the perfect base.
- To protect sensitive eyes and create a smooth base for makeup, apply the Echium & Argan Gentle Eye Cream around the orbital bone.
- Lastly, apply the Head To Toe Hero Buriti Balm to the lips and press along the high points of the face to create a subtle glow.