Masks are the perfect way to quickly calm and soothe skin on difficult skin days.
Save our cheatsheet for tackling flare-ups, breakouts and dullness in just ten minutes.
For when: Your face feels hot and itchy
- Gently cleanse to remove any makeup and impurities, wringing your Dual-Effect Cloth in cool water.
- Liberally spritz skin with Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Skin Tonic
(Pai tip: store your bottle in the fridge).
- Smooth over a generous layer of Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance Mask and relax for ten minutes.
- Rinse off with cool water and pat your skin dry.
- Apply a light layer of Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream.
For when: You can feel a breakout brewing
- Don’t panic!
- Gently cleanse away impurities with our Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
- Spritz with Rice Plant & Rosemary BioAffinity Tonic. Rosemary extract helps to decongest the skin, without stripping away protective oils.
- Apply our Copaiba Deep Cleanse AHA Mask over the entire face, or just to problem areas such as the forehead and jawline. Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- For extra spot-fighting action, apply a light layer of our Copaiba & Zinc Blemish Serum before your moisturiser.
For when: Your skin has lost its lustre
- Mist clean skin with your favourite BioAffinity Skin Tonic to feed the skin with amino acids and minerals.
- Smooth over a generous layer of Rosehip BioRegenerate Rapid Radiance
- Mask and relax for ten minutes before buffing away with a muslin cloth.
- For ultimate radiance, pat in a few drops of Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil.