Sometimes we’ll have a chat about what’s working for them and why, and other times people will contact me about things they’d like to change.
As someone who spent years looking for the right skincare solution, it’s really important for me to listen to this feedback and continually improve Pai products to be the best they can be.
So, when you told us you’d like your Moisturiser bottles to be a little different – we listened, and I’m delighted to finally be able to share their new look!
What’s the difference?
In direct response to customer feedback, we’ve moved from a 30ml bottle to an innovative 50ml airless pump across all four Facial Moisturisers.
You told us that:
- you’d like your Moisturiser to last longer
- you didn’t like that you couldn’t always get every last drop out of the bottle.
Our new sleek bottles fix both of these problems, and have other added benefits too:
- they last up to to twice as long as the previous 30ml bottles
- they easily dispense every last drop of Cream
- they’re 100% recyclable
- and they’re better for the organic ingredients too, as they don’t let any air in.
As the size has increased, every Moisturiser is also now up to 20% cheaper ml for ml.
Have the formulas changed?
Three of our Moisturisers are exactly the same formulas your skin knows and loves, just in bigger and better bottles: Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream, Geranium & Thistle Rebalancing Day Cream, Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream.
What do you think? I can’t wait to hear your feedback!